The favourite of Downhill and Enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
Addix Soft is the Addix compound for hardcore use in enduro and downhill. It's suitable for all-weather use due to significantly improved low-temperature properties when it comes to grip and damping. Extremely soft to cope with very difficult challenges. Addix Soft appears to stick to the ground, literally clawing its way into the subsoil.
Tubeless Easy version: ADDIX Speed or ADDIX Speedgrip - All with SnakeSkin light and flexible carcass that makes the tyre highly resistant to scrubbing. It also contains a special monofilament fabric to prevent air-loss when used in combination with a sealant liquid.
The Super Ground technology combines light weight and stability. Feels comfortable in any terrain. Balanced ratio of puncture protection and smooth rolling. For flowing trails, long rides and any terrain.
The modern, sophisticated construction guarantees riders an optimal combination of protection, light weight and rolling characteristics. The protective fabric insert, which runs from bead to bead, and three layers of carcass under the entire tread ensure a balance between safety and weight. Tubeless easy.
- E-BIKE READY: For motor assist up to 25kph (folding tyres only)
- TLE: Tubeless Easy Carcass contains a special monofilament fabric to prevent air-loss when used in combination with a sealant liquid.
- SIDEWALLS: SnakeSkin,a light and flexible carcass that makes the tyre highly resistant to scrubbing.
- Some models additionally feature 2 layers of extremely robust APEX motorcycle grade reinforcing for additional puncture protection (see tyres marked APEX)
- TPI: All 67 TPI
- WEIGHT: 27.5x2.40 - 1100g / 29x2.40 - 1165g