Pivot Phoenix Carbon 2017 Frame
If you're after a bike that can nail big jumps, drops, rock gardens, oh and win Redbull Hardline then this is the frame for you.
PLEASE NOT THERE IS A FOUR WEEK DELIVERY TIME ON THESE FRAMES
Crankworx. The World Cup. Red Bull Rampage. Stoppie Sunday – the ultimate tests of athlete and bike. The Phoenix Carbon DH comes through these tests and for 2016 debuts with new carbon, new weight and new features as the lightest, strongest, fastest, most technically advanced and stylish DH chassis in the world. Working directly with the Pivot Factory downhill racing team and Aaron Chase, the Phoenix Carbon frame has dropped over 2/3 of a pound, features 27.5” wheels and more go-fast features than on any other gravity offering. All together, this is a bike that can take you straight to the top of the podium.
Phoenix DH Carbon Features
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- 27.5‐inch wheels for the fastest runs, bigger tire contact patch, increased stability and steering quality
- 204mm dw‐link® suspension
- Fox Float X2 shock with Evol
- 157mm X 12mm rear end
- Designed to work with forks from 200mm in travel
- Full length internal cable routing with Pivot's exclusive cable port system
- Adjustable +/‐ .75 degree headset option
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Extensive, highly durable, rubberized molded downtube and swingarm protection
- 180mm rear carbon post mounts disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
- Carbon ISCG‐05 tabs
- 107mm full carbon BB shell
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL for riders between 5'4" and 6'7"