Fox Float DPX2 Factory Trunnion Shock 2018 (Metric)
The ultimate trail shock: the brand-new DPX2.
Combining DPS XC efficiency and X2 DH performance, the DPX2 is the ultimate trail shock. The Dual Piston Base Valve has dedicated compression and lockout circuits for each of the three modes - Open, Medium, and Firm. It also features a recirculating damper design found in X2 shocks, creating excellent small bump sensitivity, great mid-stroke damping support, and better control in transitions.
N.B. Price is for shock only - mounting hardware must be purchased separately.
- X2 small bump sensitivity meets an improved DPS adjustment range.
- Recirculating oil damper design gives riders better control.
- One-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity.
- Three position lever with adjustable Open mode offers 10 clicks to fine-tune compression.
- Available in both imperial and metric sizes.
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat.
- 185 x 50cm.
- 185 x 52.5cm.
- 185 x 55cm.
- 205 x 60cm.
- 205 x 62.5cm.
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes.
- Open mode adjust tuning range (10 clicks).
- Air spring pressure.
- Air Sleeve and Body Finish: Kashima Coat.